This program is designed to provide students a solid foundation in Management with necessary Skills and Knowledge required to work as entry-level management positions in various organizations.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be qualified to:
- Develop and maintain effective training programs that help employees fulfill their daily job function, advance to higher positions within the company and be responsive to company changes and industry trends
- Identify challenges that affect the organization's ability to recruit qualified employees.
- Develop robust managerials skills and competencies
- Improve the workplace with a global vision of the business
- Know how to solve complex marketing problems in an integrated manner considering all vital factors
- Design and implement a perfomance management process that supports ethical conduct in work environment
- And more...
- Business Communicaton
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting & QuickBooks
- International Management
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
Full Time - Courses are offered from Monday through Friday. Morning and Evening Classes are available.
|Business Management Diploma||50 weeks|