Swissport International Ltd. - Toronto, ON. To provide all necessary and required passenger services including but not limited to reservations, ticketing, baggage processing, terminal/gate check-in...
The Grand Hotel and Suites Toronto - Toronto, ON. The Reservations Agent is an integral part of the hotel operations. Acting as the first point of sales for potential and repeat guests, the Reservations Agent will be well versed as well as be able to eloquently relay all hotel promotions...
Holiday Inn Express - Scarborough, ON. To provide all guests with exceptional guest satisfaction and maximize revenues to the Hotel through administering and balancing the daily accounts at night with minimal staffing...
CN Tower Canada - Retail Sales Associate - Concession Photogr...
Magic Memories - Toronto, ON
$14 an hour
Picture yourself working at our iconic location in Toronto - the CN Tower. Since its inception in 1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in...
Customer Success Representative Leonardo Worldwide Corporation - Toronto, ON
Knowledge of online marketing strategies and a degree in Marketing or Hospitality & Tourism an asset. Work with internal groups to triage and resolve customer...
Jr. Catering Assistant - Canada Summer Jobs The Thornhill Club - Thornhill, ON $15 an hour Current enrollment in a Hospitality & Tourism program preferred. We have a strong mentorship program here, and you will be a valued member of the team....
COMMUNICATIONS DESIGNER (FULL TIME)
International Institute Of Travel
International Institute of Travel is looking for an enthusiastic Latin American Communications Designer full time (35 hrs. per week).
to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies;
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, etc.);
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website;
- Develop and maintain an online course platform for the Institution;
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences;
- Promote our International Student Programs in Latin America and prepare media packages and ads;
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons in Latin America;
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles;
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership;
- Proven experience as communications specialist.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Must have commercial skills for emailing communication
- Be familiar with Ministry of Education Policy is a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software Adobe Illustrator, is an asset
- Must have experience with Adobe Programs (Illustrator/Photoshop)
- HTML design proficiency at an intermediate skill level
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English and Portuguese. Entry level of Spanish is an asset
- Diploma in communications or relevant field is required
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Communications field after graduation is required.
- Diploma in the Travel & Tourism industry is a plus.
Salary $30.00 hourly.
Please submit your cover page and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on March 20, 2018